Friday, February 5, 2010

Truths: Bon Voyage

I just wanted to let my readers know I am leaving right now for 10 days in the Bahamas. Yeah, maybe I say it to rub it in, but mostly I just want you to know you will have to live without my posts. (I hope you can survive!)
I could have brought my laptop to write and keep myself connected but... I decided that this is a vacation and I should do nothing! No email, no phone,... No blog!

Sure I will miss my creative outlet but I am desperately looking forward to the simple- nontech version of life for a few days.

Maybe, since there won't be my blog (and what else could you be doing on the Internet if you aren't reading my blog?) it would be a great time to challenge everyone to limit your time logged on, connected to devices, worrying about facebook... And just use the extra time to breathe, to smell the flowers, relax!!!

I wish I could share my umbrella drinks with you or put a beach towel down to hold a chair by the pool for you, but I can't. But that doesn't mean you can't use this next week as a virtual vacation and do whatever it is that makes you happy!

Good luck with the challenge... I look forward to sharing my adventures with you when I get back!

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment